If you’ve landed here, then you have made a decision to find out more about Young Living Essential Oils. I’m so excited to share in this journey with you! This webpage is more of a launching place to resources to help you on your journey. Please contact me with any questions or for help as you navigate the wonderful adventure of essential oils!
Why Do I Use Essential Oils?
It’s empowering to have control over not filling my house with toxins (chemical cleaners, candles, air fresheners, beauty products, etc) and instead having at my fingertips a multitude of essential oils that can handle pretty much anything that life throws my way…AND using a cool mist diffuser keeps my house smelling amazing while it purifies the air, and I can switch up the scent based on which oil I feel like (or need) to diffuse at any given time!
I want to share with others how easy it really is to make that switch, and how much healthier we are because of it.
I do realize that it is a financial investment when looking at the price of essential oils, but when I tally up the cost of commercial cleaners and beauty products and other products I’m NOT buying anymore or as often, I feel the investment is really worth it. And each person has to weigh that for themselves, no pressure from me! I’m just sharing that for us, the benefits (in multiple areas of life!) of using Young Living Essential Oils are worth the investment!
Why do I recommend Young Living Essential Oils?
I based my choice to use Young Living over any other essential oil brand or company because Young Living is directly involved in the process from start to finish, what YL calls the “Seed to Seal” purity guarantee: from planting the seeds, to (organically) growing the plants, to harvesting the plants, to distilling, and sealing the finished product in bottles.
Young Living has been around for over 20 years with vast amounts of research, testing and studies that have been done and that they continue to do on all the oils they bottle. I trust their essential oils above all others because they are pure and unadulterated and are manufactured for therapeutic use not just for a nice smell.
So how do I order the Essential Oils?
Why buying from Retail Stores Isn’t Smart
You might also see these oils or other essential oils for sale on Amazon or eBay but there is no way of knowing if those oils are authentic and unadulterated. When you sign up with me, you will get personal support, PLUS you get to join the awesome “Oily Angel” branch of Young Living, under Crown Diamond Lindsey Gremont, aka Homemade Mommy. All you will get when you buy through other sources is the oil itself (and no guarantee it is unadulterated). You also will not get any support on how to use the oils.
Please join my Facebook Group to get the real time support you need to get your questions answered. When you sign up via the Young Living site as a retail customer, you pay 24% more than wholesalers for your essential oils, which you are more than welcome to do…but I personally think it’s in your best interest to sign up as a wholesale member!
But what does becoming a wholesale member entail? Sounds complicated!
The absolute best way to buy oils is by joining ‘the discount club’ as a wholesale member to get amazing discounts (24% off) on every product that is offered. Think of it as similar to joining a buying club like Costco or Sam’s, except that you actually get something in return when you sign on for a membership (A Starter Kit!).
You might be thinking: But the word ‘member’ sounds like a huge responsibility! Not so – As a member of this club you only have to agree to order a minimum of $50 per YEAR. That’s it! One bottle of Thieves Oil costs $44 Retail. That same bottle is only $33 through the wholesale club! If you bought only that and one other item in a year you would hit your minimum!
Sign me up! (read on for step-by-step instructions)
Have more questions?
1. Why Should I become and Independent Distributor/Wholesale Member?
Becoming an Independent Distributor can get you wholesale pricing which is 24% off retail price! You also gain the option of sharing the oils with your friends and family in order to earn commissions and participate in promotions for free oils.
2. Is there a monthly order minimum?
No. You do not have to order monthly in order to benefit from being an Independent Distributor. However, there is an autoship program that you have the option of participating in if you would like to earn more points on your orders and potentially more product.
3. I don’t really want to sell oils. Do I have to Sell Young Living Products to be a Member?
Of course not. Since there is no monthly order requirement you can simply just order whenever you and your family need it. There is no requirement to have a business. But, becoming a member is still most beneficial for your family and your pocketbook, business or not.
4. What do I need to do to get started?
To begin as a member, you start with purchasing an enrollment kit. When you order your own premium starter kit, you are entitled to wholesale pricing on all Young Living products–this is a 24% discount. Share this with your friends and family by ordering for them, or have them enroll to get their own kit and discount.
Simply follow the below steps to join Young Living Essential Oils and enjoy these amazing benefits.
The Premium Starter Kit is the Best Value Enrollment Kit
The ‘Premium Starter Kit’ is valued at over $300 but when you choose this kit at Sign-Up, you get it for just $160!
It comes with:
* 10 oils (The Everyday Oils Collection) including Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, Copaiba, PanAway (a nice massage oil that relaxes the muscles!), Thieves, Purification, DiGize, and R.C. – all 5ml bottles.
* A diffuser of your choice (retail value alone on this one is $96)
* Stress Away (bonus bottle) 5-ml bottle
* Essential oils user’s guide
* AromaGlide Roller Fitment (to turn any oil into a roll on)
* Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (for you to share with your friends!)
* Ten tiny sample bottles for easy sharing or taking on the go
* Two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (this is a great supplement for energy)
Get all of this for just $160! It’s a great way to start your oily-journey, especially with 11 different bottles of oils to get you started!
This is the NEW Premium Starter Kit.
Contact me faithwatson.oils(at)gmail(dot)com if you want to discuss any of the details and if you’d like my help to sign up for this awesome starter kit!
If you want to watch a live-recorded class all about these oils, this was done by my Oily Angel Crown Diamond Leaders Lindsey & Evan Gremont: Essential Oils 101 Class by Lindsey & Evan Gremont
Signing up as A Wholesale Member– A step-by-step Guide
1. Click over to the sign-up page.
2. Select “Sign up as: Member”
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you. But if not, enter 2098792 in both boxes.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $400/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living will never share this info with anyone.)
5. Create your password and PIN which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils. Be sure to write this down; you will need your PIN anytime you contact YL customer service!
6. Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like (and you know I think the Premium Kit is the way to go!) – they range in price from $45 on up and you only need to spend $45 to get the 24% discount. Note – you must sign up with one of these kits to become a member. This is mandatory. To maintain your 24% discount going forward, you only need to spend $50 worth each subsequent year with Young Living on any product in their store. That’s it! You can also purchase other items at this time if you wish.
7. Set up your *optional* Essential Rewards Program (ER).
Now don’t be confused by this next step. Buying one of the ER kits is not a requirement to sign up as a distributor! This is a rewards program you can opt into to start earning money back to help pay for your oils. At this point, you can skip this step by selecting: ‘No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later’. If one of the ER kits looks valuable to you then by all means get one in addition to your starter kit but please understand that you cannot buy an ER kit in lieu of a starter kit. This program is the most economical way to purchase your oils and other products. I belong and am already on my way to getting some free oils with it.
If you decide that this is something you are interested in, select the kit from the listed options that you would like to ship in your first Essential Rewards order. (Despite what they imply – you will not receive this kit every month – you can change the products from month-to-month through your Virtual Office for each ER order and you only need spend $50 a month to remain in the program – the longer you remain in the program the more points you will receive to help pay for your oils.). Then, you will also need to select a ship date. (This is the day each month when you order will go out. I recommend writing this down on your calendar so you don’t accidentally order the same thing twice.)
7. Agree to Terms & Conditions
8. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. I have had many folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again. We wouldn’t want that to happen because then you would not get your oils!
That’s it – congratulations! You will receive a confirmation email– you can log into your virtual office right away to manage orders, check your team, and send messages.